Logitech Attack 3 as h-shifter +Win 7

Is there any program I could use to my Logitech Attack 3 as h-shifter? I haven't found none good one. Logitech Attack 3 is non ffb joystick. My wheel is Driving Force GT. Also give good piece of advice how to use such a program.

First of all you are talking about using a joystick, which is designed to return to center if you let go of it, as a shifter which is designed to stay in position when you let go. This in itself means you will have to modify your joystick to allow it to stay in position when you make a shift.You are better off getting a controller that is designed as an H-shifter.

Upvote 0
I got it working some time by JoyToKey program, but it wasn't that I expected, far away from it. First gears 1 and 2 were easy to change but third gear didn't play right. Sometimes it changed to fifht gear from second gear. Also from third to sixth. Maybe I stay with DFGT own gears. It was good, though, to test this possiblity. H-gearbox as individual system is too expensive for me at a moment. I keep my intrest for h-shifter in future. Thanks to your opinions.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years