Logi Wheel + Fanatec Peds Controller Issues

Just wondering whether anyone has gotten either RBR or the RallySimFans mod for RBR to work correctly with a modern wheel and pedals (separate controllers)?

Specifically, I have a Logitech G Pro (DD) wheel and Fanatec Clubsport pedals as my controllers. RBR recognizes the wheel's buttons (at least some of them) but does not recognize the steering input of the wheel.

Also, while RBR recognizes the Fanatec pedals, their input is inverted.

Can anyone help me out with getting my controllers to properly work with RBR and/or the RallySimFans mod? The more specific instructions, the better.

Thanks!

I have Logitech g29 and Thrustmaster pedals. I had similar problems. One issue was the USB port, I had to connect my wheel and pedals directly into the motherboard USB ports. I also had to invert the pedals. Can't remember how but I found the answer on the rally Sim fans forum.

Change wheel rotation to 90° in Logitech profile and move left and right in game controller assignment quickly.
If it doesn't solve follow this guide for the DirectX file

Change wheel rotation to 90° in Logitech profile and move left and right in game controller assignment quickly.
If it doesn't solve follow this guide for the DirectX file

Thanks for this! :) I got my inputs reversed where needed and got my wheel input recognized. Still tweaking in-game settings, but I look forward to finally seeing for myself what makes RBR still so popular after all these years in spite of the release of more recent Rally titles. (I've tried many of them.)

Thanks again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back