Logi DFP and R3E

Well gentlemans...

any ideas how to set logitech dfp to get any decent feeling from new simbin title (especially steering lock... those values from the menu... what do they mean? 10-40?)?
I spent about hour trying to get something out of it... and then I ended frustrated launching AC. And sadly the difference is atm just humiliating...

Any suggestions? Because I'd like to give new simbin a proper go.

if you tell me what your looking for in the wheel i can maybe help; there is a place were people have been posting there controller files , im not sure if a g27 one would help (remap buttons once downloaded) http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/r3e-controller-rcs-files.64703/

the figure in the steering lock is how older ISI games worked (race 07,rfactor,gtr²) so it depends on what rotation you are using or wish to use.
Imagine you say in real life the car has 540° of rotation lock to lock on the steering wheel and a 20:1 steering ratio then you can do a bit of maths and try and get close to it 360/20=18 so set the lock to 18 this is a rough rule of thumb (we use 360 degrees as the ratio is measured as 1 rotation of the steering wheel )
Roughly speaking 540 is 18-24 and 900 is 30 +

hope this helps

Andi

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back