• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Logi 29 Configuration Questions for RBR and....?

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by newbert, Feb 24, 2019.

1. newbert

newbert
    Premium

Ratings:
    +109
    With all the current discussion about Dirt Rally 2's release, I decided to fire up RBR after many months.

I use a Logi G29 wheel and peds and a) don't seem tgo get any FFB in RBR, and b) I can't get settings dialed in to the point I get enough response to my steering inputs. IOW, I need to turn my wheel a lot to turn the car just a little. Can anyone help me out with getting these 2 items sorted out?

BTW - I'm playing the DVD?CD version of RBR, NOT the Steam version.

Also, while I'm here --- I just read in the comments for a Youtube vid that you can now run RBR in VR? Can anyone explain to me how to do that?

Thanks!

2. WorkerBee

WorkerBee

Ratings:
    +121
    Wow, porridge saved the day again, as usual. ;)

A very brief answer this time, as I guess he is as busy as me ROFL following the "Masterpiece" discussions.:roflmao:

3. porridge

porridge

Ratings:
    +39
    Well, what can I say? I save days. Comes in very handy for me working as a day saver in the day saving business.

I have been busy, that is for certain. #NGP6

I've heard Masterpiece is back, but I'm not a fan of cringe comedy, so I think I'll just pass on the new season.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.