Logi 29 Configuration Questions for RBR and....?

newbert

500RPM
Original poster
Feb 17, 2018
With all the current discussion about Dirt Rally 2's release, I decided to fire up RBR after many months.

I use a Logi G29 wheel and peds and a) don't seem tgo get any FFB in RBR, and b) I can't get settings dialed in to the point I get enough response to my steering inputs. IOW, I need to turn my wheel a lot to turn the car just a little. Can anyone help me out with getting these 2 items sorted out?

BTW - I'm playing the DVD?CD version of RBR, NOT the Steam version.

Also, while I'm here --- I just read in the comments for a Youtube vid that you can now run RBR in VR? Can anyone explain to me how to do that?

Thanks!

WorkerBee

250RPM
Jan 16, 2011
Wow, porridge saved the day again, as usual. ;)

A very brief answer this time, as I guess he is as busy as me ROFL following the "Masterpiece" discussions.:roflmao:

porridge

250RPM
Aug 25, 2009
Well, what can I say? I save days. Comes in very handy for me working as a day saver in the day saving business.

A very brief answer this time, as I guess he is as busy as me ROFL following the "Masterpiece" discussions.:roflmao:
I have been busy, that is for certain. #NGP6

I've heard Masterpiece is back, but I'm not a fan of cringe comedy, so I think I'll just pass on the new season.