Log analyser

Hi everyone,

Just reinstalled RR when I heard about the the addition of AI selection. I pretty much race offline only and was wondering if there was a log analyser like the one that exists for rfactor2.

I had a look around the net but couldn't find anything.

Looking at the content available it could have an awesome career mode.

Thanks,
Vern

Hi everyone,

Just reinstalled RR when I heard about the the addition of AI selection. I pretty much race offline only and was wondering if there was a log analyser like the one that exists for rfactor2.

I had a look around the net but couldn't find anything.

Looking at the content available it could have an awesome career mode.

Thanks,
Vern
you should be able to use http://simresults.net/

Check the note at the bottom of the page, looks like there maybe a config file tweak needed to make sure the results get output.

I did try to get this to work, but I'm still missing pieces.

PLR file in Raceroom is encrypted/encoded form, not possible to edit.

Logs themselves don't include timing information, so either some parameter need to be set someplace or then it is not possible to get logs to contain timing information.

For datalogging of vehicle I did read some people use android phones and some software, I would like to find something that does not require a phone as I don't have such.

Even simple text file would do as I can use excel or make parser in C# to convert it to excel readable form.

So did anything ever come of this I use to use one for RF1 it was awsome read the XLM files from memory.
You could make any championship you liked, points system could see all cars lap times qual times the lot.
I thought I'd install it again but have lost it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%