Loeb joins hyundai in wrc!

from the wrc page:
"WRC legend Sébastien Loeb will drive for Hyundai Motorsport in next season’s FIA World Rally Championship, the Korean manufacturer confirmed today (Thursday).
The nine-time world champion has signed a two-year contract and will tackle six rounds of the 2019 series in an i20 World Rally Car alongside longtime co-driver Daniel Elena. Loeb’s programme will begin with the season-opening Rallye Monte-Carlo (24 - 27 January).
More news follows"

wonder if this means the end of his wrx career? wonder, too, why it is only half a season he's running?

Is it me or do real life series need their old legends to make a comeback to regain interest? Priaulx in WTCR, Loeb in WRC. Who's next?

Mansell to return at Williams F1?

Is it me or do real life series need their old legends to make a comeback to regain interest? Priaulx in WTCR, Loeb in WRC. Who's next?

Mansell to return at Williams F1?
Maybe it's because the watching audience is now older and how could you forget to mention this years WTCR driver champion Gabriele Tarquini:D

as another 50+ chap i totally agree: it feels warm and cozy with all those grey-haired heroes around. just like home :) in a rather cruel twist, one realizes how many lives have been saved by the many many safety regulations and improvements these last 40 years (both on and off the track). These days, for the first time ever, there are actually enough racing drivers reaching an age where grey hair needs to be be covered by a helmet. Suppose mainstream society has got its values very right indeed if this is possible.

Not so much old drivers as golden years

Old days BTCC was probably my favourite racing ever
Not a single driver cared about rules ...what rules :laugh:
More sanitary these days with penalties

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back