I want to copy the Formula Hybrid 2021 to get diverent f1 cars with diverent sounds, but when i copy the car and I start a race, then I get an error. This is what there is in the error.
Can't launch the race: car "rss_formula_hybrid_2021" is damaged , LODS list is missing.
Some tips that might help:
It's not an original car, so you would need to reinstall it or find a fixed version;
Try searching for the car online.

In content manager when I try to fix the car in content manager there is an error called:

Compound_defealt/index in tyres.ini is wrong
There are only 0 sets of tyres available, but default set is 0 (omdex os zerobased)

When I press on fix it, it does not fix it.

I hope someone can help me with this.

I want to copy the Formula Hybrid 2021 to get diverent f1 cars with diverent sounds, but when i copy the car and I start a race, then I get an error. This is what there is in the error.
Can't launch the race: car "rss_formula_hybrid_2021" is damaged , LODS list is missing.
Some tips that might help:
It's not an original car, so you would need to reinstall it or find a fixed version;
Try searching for the car online.

In content manager when I try to fix the car in content manager there is an error called:

Compound_defealt/index in tyres.ini is wrong
There are only 0 sets of tyres available, but default set is 0 (omdex os zerobased)

When I press on fix it, it does not fix it.

I hope someone can help me with this.
I had the same problem. If you bought it from the RSS site you can find an email from them from which you can view your order and re-download the car. Try that, I hope it works for you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back