LODS.INI MISSING is killing Assetto Corsa

look at the file (data\lods.ini, if you dont have it, its packed in "data.acd")
it references to .kn5-files in the cars directory, if there are some ref's to files that dont exist, you get this error
shorten it to have only files that exist, and maybe change
IN=0
OUT=1000
values if you only have one file to reference...
but beware, if it only has one .kn5, then it will tank your performance, as this is there to make it perform better

look at the file (data\lods.ini, if you dont have it, its packed in "data.acd")
it references to .kn5-files in the cars directory, if there are some ref's to files that dont exist, you get this error
shorten it to have only files that exist, and maybe change
IN=0
OUT=1000
values if you only have one file to reference...
but beware, if it only has one .kn5, then it will tank your performance, as this is there to make it perform better

Sorry could you dumb the answer down a bit for me please lol having same issue, you lost me at in -0 out-1000

the files you have the car-folder must match the content in "LODS.INI"

(note: file is in "data" folder, if you only have the file "data.acd", you first have to unpack it, here is how:
)

1582734177656.png

a valid "LODS.INI" for the case in the screenshot could also be this:
Code:
[COCKPIT_HR]
DISTANCE_SWITCH=6

[LOD_0]
FILE=ford_transit.kn5
IN=0
OUT=2000

if the file has invalid/missing file-names in it, remove those sections and adjust OUT values from previous section

• Deleted member 1578763

yeah same issue happened to me when i try to add cars in assetto corsa it's just a waste of time saying this sh*t

Hey. I have the same issue, but only with the rss formula hybrid 2020. And when I go into, the exact same way you went in, I dont have any LOD files that you have. It is ONLY in the formula hybrid. In every other car I have these LOD files..
Same issue here.... been trying for a couple of hours to get the F1 cars going, but still the same message... 'cannot find lods.ini for car ...'

Also no lod files to be found in the RSS folder... nor a data.acd. Any solutions from anyone?

Thanks & Cheers

Thanks for replying!

When I unzip/unrar the SFF skinpack file, there are only 3 folders in this map (content):

Cars
Driver
Texture

Then after carefully following the mentioned steps on how to install/copy paste and use content manager, I only have 2 folders in the onearmbandit mentioned folder:

1630008341465.png

So, probably I am doing something wrong here.... Or am i just missing some (base) file here?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 507 39.0%