Locking wheel on brake...

Jordan Dion

Bluestar Racing
Hi guys,
Today I'm the guy that need help! :unsure:
I'm finally buy iracing...........
Coming from Assetto Corsa (over 450 h)
I've player other simulation to. Never got this problem

So my problem is : my wheels is always locking on braking in every car. When I push a little bit, the wheel are locking.
In every car I got the Same problems..
Porsche cup, Miata, gt3, etc

Everything that I tried didn't work...

1- tried to adjust the brake setting in the game

2- restarted game, recalibrate, checking driver up to date.

3- also tried to change the pression cylinder directly on the pedal

My Rig : fanatec Clubsport v3 whit thrustmaster tspc

Don't want to use the assist of brake that is so horrible :laugh:

So if you guys have ideas! Let me knows:thumbsup:

Is the brake slider in sin set to the lowest setting? It defaults at 1.6 or something and needs to be lowered for load cell brakes.

Porsches brakes are notoriously sensitive and locks wheels pretty easily. The other cars are fine though.

does it happen in abs cars as well? it really shouldn't. so try one of those next week when one can test all cars for free and if it still does there is a hardware problem somewhere. which set of pedals are you using?
reading your text again: gt3 cars are on abs, aren't they?

does it happen in abs cars as well? it really shouldn't. so try one of those next week when one can test all cars for free and if it still does there is a hardware problem somewhere. which set of pedals are you using?
reading your text again: gt3 cars are on abs, aren't they?

Yes I get the same problem whit the gt3 cars.
For the abs you mean the brake assist in the control menu or we can adjust in the car directly?
In assetto I can let only 1 in the abs setting...
Same pedal,same setting.

And it's me or the tire sound is very weird in iracing?

dunno about adjusting abs, i realize i am far too shallow to give any advice. anyone?
on another note: it is impossible for me to lock up gt3 cars (abs) but easily done in the porsche or other non abs cars, so really weird it does not make a difference in your case. which pedals are you using?

Open Fanatec wheel property page on desktop, then open Fanatec clubsport pedals V3. Press down the brake and see the pressure on the graph. Adjust the little slider beside it to suit the amount of pedal pressure you use.

I also come from lots of hours in AC and many more sims/games previously, I can't drive some of the GT cars. I am currently trying the Porsche CUP Time Attack at Laguna Seca and it's so incredibly difficult to slow the car down and not to lock up. I find it pretty much undrivable.

i have the reverse problem in Racerroom- i lock up all the cars, coming from i racing.
the old Volvo and DTM 93 cars i am playing with now
it is a matter of calibration, try DIView app (a leo bodnar app), recalibrate, and lessen the pedal force you apply.
In iracing the porsche likes to lock up the ABS cars (gt3 and the jetta etc) never do and seem like they don't slow down.
also the big Nascar racers don't seem to lock up so easy.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 266 13.6%