Locking System

Hi guys,

I am having a problem with my locking system and hope that someone has had the same issue so can tell me what to do :rolleyes:

I have used BTB for nearly a year now without a problem, however it has now locked me out! Even though I have a valid licence! :(

I have re-installed it but still nothing!

Has anyone had this problem? Solutions is greatly appreceated! :)

Thanks,

Monty

no just submit the hid file like you do normal licence request on hid form, the only diffrence is that the admin rights need to be on.in vista.not to sure on win7.

i try without admin,and recieved trial lock error,now i submit with the admin rights ,and no more btb locks :wink:

no just submit the hid file like you do normal licence request on hid form, the only diffrence is that the admin rights need to be on.in vista.not to sure on win7.

i try without admin,and recieved trial lock error,now i submit with the admin rights ,and no more btb locks :wink:

Banger, thanks for your help.

As of a hour ago I got BTB up and running:).

Here was how I did it.
I shut down my computer, and plugged back in all my USB items that I thought where connected the day I created the HID.exe. If that combination didn't work, I shut down again replugged into different ports (every item needs to be plugged into the exact port it was in originally).
eventually this trial and error worked.

I think the HID.exe take too literal of a snapshot of your system and not something like Microsoft windows would do.

As a note wright down when your installing BTB all your connected USB items, locations (ports)
& where they on or off when you generated the HID.exe.

Other than this snafu BTB has been working fine:)

Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 3.0 GB 32 bit

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years