Resource icon

Cars LockDown Crazyness: a V10 kart, Shed, THONCA and a 6666hp 80's Turbo Monster. 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Niels_at_home

Reiza Studios
Niels_at_home submitted a new resource:

LockDown Crazyness: a V10 kart, Shed, THONCA and a 6666hp 80's Turbo Monster. - Not the most realistic or drivable, but certainly the craziest mod.

After seeing Jimmy have so much fun in AMS the other day, I became a wise man and decided to upload the silly 'physics experiments' I did last year. Its not great, its not serious, and it most certainly is NOT official content! Just something .. different .. that might provide you a few hours of intense frustration!

README:
LOCKDOWN CRAZYNESS AMS1 MOD V1.0 BY NIELS HEUSINKVELD

--------------
DISCLAIMER
--------------
Hi! This is the dumbest AMS mod in the world! None of these cars are good...

Read more about this resource...

I'm trying to get the shed model exported to some usable 3d format to eventually convert to a 3d printed model to send to jimmer (don't tell him) but i can't figure it out for the life of me how to do that.
I tried using 3Dsimed3 but if i try to import the TeamJimmer.veh i get the warning that everything is basically missing (mirrors, wheels, base etc) and when i try to import the BODY.GMT i get an error it's corrupted (something i highly doubt) anybody that can point me in the right direction?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 445 39.3%