F1 2010 local profile problem

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi I had a local profile of F1 2010 for the PC on my desktop computer and I had to reinstall everything, but the saved games folder in my documents i have managed to save, but installing the game did not recognize these autosaves that I had saved before reinstalling my PC.

My question is: What can i do to keep the saved game i had in offline modein this new installation?

Sorry for my English

Just an idea from a game I had a similar experience with following a fresh install -

1. Copy and remove the original savegame folder, so when you enter the game and do an autosave, the program will create a new default folder.
2. Exit game and go back into windows
3. Individually copy the contents of your original folders into the newly created folders. (Dont replace the folders, just the files)
4. Launch game and cross fingers!

If that doesnt work, there are possibly some other files you have missed. Ive not really looked into where everything is kept till now. Maybe some of this is stored in the Steam folders rather than My Docs.

Also - Have you logged into your GFW account? Maybe you need to log into offline mode on a fresh install?
I know that my savegames dont work / arent detected until I have logged into Live.

Hope this helps!

I have no online account because my desktop PC can not connect to internet by network, but I will try what you're saying

EDIT: I tried what you told me to load profile and I skipped an error loading the saved game, the profile is corrupt

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%