GT5 Loan Cars

Paulo Ribeiro

Animals and Racing Lover
Are there any members that are so kind that can loan some cars?
I explain. I'm stuck.
I am at level 22 A-Spec, the first 3 level challenges are all gold now.
4th level challenge, I haven't any proper car for the 'Historic Car Cup'
nor any car for the 'Gran Turismo All Stars', I upgraded a Corvette Z1 and A Viper to 740 hp and all the stuff, but those prototypes do corners like they are in rails.
At the last Radical challenge, on the 'Like the Wind' I upgarded the Bugatti Veyron to 1400 hp and the soft race tires, but despite the top speed it just doesn't turn enough to get advantege to the others.
Nascar series, I can't do it also, because I can't get all the Nascar events to gain a Nascar car race.
Finaly 'DTM', I don't have any DTM car and they are not available to buy in 2nd hand nor in the works shop.
Most important (unfortunately) I haven't the spare time to try it over and over, and honestly, Nascar events with the PAD are crapp, at least for me the driving is like I was hugely drunk.

If anyone be so kind to loan me some cars, I would give them back after finishing the challenges. I believe it is possible at GT5 do this, right?

I hope for the good news now. :D

Cheers

My PSN ID: pribeiro66

I used the 4wd alfa for the DTM races. If you setup the diff properly the car drives like a monkey climbs a tree. It's lovely on the nordschleife. With no tuning you are little down on power which makes the races fun for the first turns.

I used some supra gt for the japanese gt series and it is a bit down on power too and on braking too but it is really fun to attack out of corners. I really liked how the car was moving a lot when exiting some turns in the wet suzuka race. Very rewarding to drive. Understeery too but the corner exit oversteer at times made it a lot better.

I do not usually like these kind of cars but surprisingly the dtm and japanese gt cars is quite fun in gt5.

Finally I got it. However, it wasn't with Corvette ZR1, my best with ZR1 was 2 second places.
I got it at both races (Indy and Daytona road) with the Pagani Zonda 09. With full specs it was quite easy.
Once again, thank you guys for the important tips you gave me.

The Historic Car Cup is just pretty hard, it's possible with a fully tuned Countach, but it's still pretty hard even with a wheel. I suggest to start playing B-spec so you can win the Toyota 7 race car, and use that to beat the Historic Cup.

Whoah! Missed this the last time I read this thread. Have been looking for a car for this challenge for ages. Gonna try that countach, thanks for the tip!

Heh, I just noticed that I had the covette c2 race car something in my garage. Pimped it to the max and winning the deep forest raceway historic race was really easy.

The monaco (corte dzur whatever) was a bit more difficult because the chaparral fan car starts from pole and is sick fast. So I just out accelerated it to the first turn and did an ugly dive bomb which put me first. A classic race won in T1 :D. After that the chaparral just followed me within 1 sec the rest of the race. I didn't even need to block. I just drive my line and it won't pass you despite being like 10s faster per lap...

So anyone up for some car trading? I have an unused chaparral 2j (the fan car, I think it is the j one). A lemans prototype (something to use in the 24h lemans race) would be what I want or some other relatively quick car that you can't get as a prize car from winning any competitions in gt5...

in b-spec, cant remember what race.. u get an furai concept from mazda. its like 600-700kg with 600 bhp.

what you can also do is take a fast turbo car and drive the turbo cup from expert over and over, it takes about 3-3:30 mins depending on your racing and car and u gain 50k.

just grind it untill you can buy the formula gt from the online shop.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back