Load cell pedals with not a great cockpit?

I just found the new Thrustmaster Load Cell pedals on Amazon. Before I consider it as an option I wanted to know if anyone uses load cell pedals with a Next level racing wheel stand. While I do have it pushing against my desk for extra stability. I want to make sure that it can handle it.

Against your desk is probably fine. I have a loadcell on a T3PA Pro on a playseat challenge and it manages. I am sure it is probably slowly getting torn apart but it works. The main thing is ensuring your chair can't roll back and the pedals will stay put and a desk should be heavy and hard enough to move.

Upvote 0
When I first bought a set of CSL Elite LC's, I was using them on a Fanatec Wheel Stand and a basic office chair. It wasn't ideal, but it worked better than the G29/27 pedals. One thing that caught me out though, I was playing GT Sport almost exclusively, and the game doesn't allow manual brake calibration. So for me that could have been a deal breaker as the pedals are capable of +100 lbs of pressure to activate full brake (and there is no way the chair and wheel stand would stay still at those pressures). However, I was using the Fanatec wheel base with a standalone brake force adjustment, so I could turn down the force needed to 50% and I was good. Just be sure to look for things like that, granted GT Sport is probably alone in that problem.

Upvote 0
i Run my Sprints with the default XL rubber and have my brake set to 45kg Max. They can go as high as 65. I’m curious if the new Thrustmaster LC pedals will allow manual calibration?

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years