LMP2 & GTE (RF2 packs) : hot tyres pressure target

Hello
I recently bought these 2 nice packs and I wonder what should I target as correct hot pressure?
In real life, correct hot pressure on GT cars is around 1,9bars (and cold pressure is between 1,1 and 1.4 depending on car/car/track/weather conditions) but it's pehaps different here.

Nobody is giving up their super secret tire pressure settings:roflmao:
The lowest allowed pressure will give you the most grip because of the increased contact patch. Because these cars use tire warmers, you set a hot (60 °c) pressure in the garage.
Is it the fastest over an endurance race, that i do not know for sure.

Last edited:
Actually, in real life it doesn't work exactly like that.
Combo tyres-car have preferred pressure range to be most efficient, as well as temperature for the compound.
If it's too low, carcass will be too soft, it will be like very soft suspension setting, less precise handling. (however you may heat air inside more quickly)
If it's too high, you'll lose some contact patch of course.
So, depending on conditions/driver/circuit you need to adjust your cold pressure but hot pressure target remain roughly the same.

Hi guys.

Can anyone send me a set up for the new s397 le mans for a gte car. I have no idea how to set up a car and would like to at least be on a level playing field as the rest of the pack on Friday night.

Thanks,
Vern

Does anyone have a set up for the lmp2 orcera 07 everyone else is 30 mph faster then me cant figure it out all that happens is my engine blows on first lap lol

When u select a car you can klik on "Tuning"
upload_2019-7-1_20-37-58.png

Here you can choose a aero package use the "low drag" setup
upload_2019-7-1_20-39-1.png

Go to garage en set gearbox ratio to "long"
upload_2019-7-1_20-45-43.png

I think its a shame that its not so open community, i had the same problem and asked it to manny different people and nobody was willing to share some information about setups.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 419 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 192 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%