AC LMP1/GT2 @ Spielberg - Sunday January 8th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great racing. Thanks for the fun everyone. The best online racing I've had since iRacing 5 years ago!

Attached some screenshots of the battle for what at the time was 2nd place, but would become the lead after the pit stops. I felt very much like the Corvette cork in a BMW bottle. :)
Beautiful screenshots. Thanks for being there today and offering me the nice, fair battle. Same goes for the BMW! Good driving, everyone.

It was a bit dull being the only LMP, but at least I enjoy the car. I hope I didn't seriously delay people when lapping you.

Actually, you saved us. We all calculated the fuel for around 42-43 laps, despite it being a 49 lap race. If you'd slowed down, or even worse, retired, it'd have meant fuel stops for everybody! So thank you for sticking with the race, despite being the loan LMP!

Had a blast racing with you guys, one of the best experiences i had in the club races.

Beautiful screenshots. Thanks for being there today and offering me the nice, fair battle. Same goes for the BMW! Good driving, everyone.

Thank you to both of you for the racing! It was brilliantly clean. I hope I was fair and not too harsh in my defending. At one point I did accidentally drift over towards you (Yusuf) on the run down to T3. We didn't make contact but I let the car drift over more than I wanted to. Still haven't quite got my controller settings nailed down yet. Brilliant racing, and I'm very glad I signed up for membership now. :cool::thumbsup:

Actually, you saved us. We all calculated the fuel for around 42-43 laps, despite it being a 49 lap race. If you'd slowed down, or even worse, retired, it'd have meant fuel stops for everybody! So thank you for sticking with the race, despite being the loan LMP!
I was keeping everyone on Teamspeak informed of how far through the race I was. It was quite cool to catch up to you every few laps and see how the lead battle was going and changing.

@Eugene Abramoff Sry for the bump in the first lap, I usually run with Helicorsa, forgot :redface: my apologies
Messed my pit stop up, but had a nice pace after that although on my own for the most of the time except when Edward zoomed past in the P1.... :geek:

No Audi or Toyota? I'm in, but I'm not sure about the car tho, the R18 could have been a blast!

picardhope.jpg

edit: OMG! 1yo post! I didn't pay much attention to the year :D
Btw I agree.. we need another multiclass race!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years