AC LMP1/GT2 @ Spa - Sunday 4th of December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Somebody said "gts stay on your line" right before start...now that was confusing. i stood there -..-
That was me:)

That's the standard behavior for multiclass races. The slower car should stay on their normal racing line as it is more predictable for the faster class. Also, you are having your own race as well, so the faster class must not interfere with that.

Sometimes it is faster for both cars if the GT takes a different line, but that kind of reading only comes with experience. I learned it the hard way:D.

This onboard is really good to see how to manage traffic.

That was me:)

That's the standard behavior for multiclass races. The slower car should stay on their normal racing line as it is more predictable for the faster class. Also, you are having your own race as well, so the faster class must not interfere with that.

Sometimes it is faster for both cars if the GT takes a different line, but that kind of reading only comes with experience. I learned it the hard way:D.

This onboard is really good to see how to manage traffic.

nevermind Matheus
with the info "when passed" it's clear as daylight :roflmao::roflmao:

Can someone please send me a full replay from the race? Due to my wrong replay settings i wasnt able to save the complete race

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%