AC LMP1/GT2 @ Spa - Sunday 4th of December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ferraris and Corvettes are easier to handle than BMW. When I was trying it first I was cooking my tires just after 2 laps. Corvettes was the easiest one but BMW is closer to my heart and more challenging :)

Somebody said "gts stay on your line" right before start...now that was confusing. i stood there -..-

sorry to gaylord for the eaurouge incedent

gr all

Thanks for the race , finishing 2nd after a big one in first lap, I've managed to come back quickly 3rd and juste before my pit stop I was back in 2nd place but with the difference of level betwwen Erhan and me and a car with front and rear in dark yellow I've lost a bit time during all the race but that was fun

Lost nearly a whole lap because i repaired my car in my pitstop. Maybe it would have been better to finish the race with the damage... well anyways, i really enjoyed this race. It was a lot of fun especially in the first 12 laps. :)

Should not have joined race in the first place, but couldn't resist something like this. Even though I had high ping and had to drive alone most of the time because of an early pit stop to repair damage, it was fun watching all the 919 getting past me. :)

Nice and fun race! and if you guys give some instructions like gt:s to stay on the line when 919 come past.. how about those who don't have teamspeak... like me :D little message to chat next time pls.
No collisions from me. But right at first laps someone rear ended me at last chicane so i spinned :S ....
Otherwise very clean race after that :)

Reactions: msi
Nice and fun race! and if you guys give some instructions like gt:s to stay on the line when 919 come past.. how about those who don't have teamspeak... like me :D little message to chat next time pls.
No collisions from me. But right at first laps someone rear ended me at last chicane so i spinned :S ....
Otherwise very clean race after that :)

Twas me locking up my tires Aki, sorry about that, if i hadnt moved inside of the chicane after locking up my wheels, it could have been a much bigger incident so actually I did not mean to rear end you but wanted to minimize the affect of the crash.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back