AC LMP1 / GT2 / GT3 - Nordschleife - 1h race - Sat 03.01.15

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I quit after 40 minutes, there was nobody near me, I was constantly crashing, just frustrating to continue. I will not sign up for Nurby races in the near future, that is for sure.

Retired from the race as my tyres just weren't holding anywhere like they were in qualifying and I was crashing on every other corner and just getting angry. Apologies to the people I had contact with.

Retired on lap 8 as I was 70 seconds behind. Didn't help that the grip levels seemed totally different to what I had been used to over the last 3 days on the practice server. Had high hopes for this race but was let down by conditions different to what I had been practising for.

Sorry for being a bit of a mobile chicane! Was doing ok but my system was maxed out at 100% CPU all the time. Car was almost un-driveable with the stuttering, was freezing whenever anyone was getting near me as well. Planning on upgrading soon but it was worth a try to see how it went. Good fun and I was getting neat laps together. Thanks for letting me join in.

Sry for my prob to the start whith my shift ,great race... whith mystake :mad: i have the rear tyre burning to the end of the streigth and in the first corner after the finish.
Sure i need many practics whith this incredible car.
Great rotative engine

I want to protest

mod-edit: you can, however try first to clear things via PM, if that isn't fruitful, than please write a report with video evidence of the incidents

Last edited by a moderator:
Good race! But I need some competition though, that was starting to get boring :(
Believe me, I tried! But I just can't match your times, I might get to 6:15 with a perfect lap, but thats it. Still a great race for me, I still cant believe that I nursed the car to second place.

@Georg Siebert : Please host more events like this! 1-2 hour races on the nords are plain incredible.

I want to protest

mod-edit: you can, however try first to clear things via PM, if that isn't fruitful, than please write a report with video evidence of the incidents

Sorry, I couldn't run with any mirrors as it caused the computer to almost stop. I won't be running any more multiplayer AC races as my PC can't handle it. System just too slow at the moment. Any time a car came up behind me I tried to move over but the steering just didn't respond in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to protest

mod-edit: you can, however try first to clear things via PM, if that isn't fruitful, than pelase write a report with video evidence of the incidents

Sorry, I couldn't run with any mirrors as it caused the computer to almost stop. I won't be running any more multiplayer AC races as my PC can't handle it. System just too slow at the moment. Any time a car came up behind me I tried to move over but the steering just didn't respond in time.

Clear things? No need to. As you can see he admits.
Ok i know that he didn't do that on purpose but he shouldn't be running if he knew that he couldn't race as he wanted and ruin other people race (and free time) .

Post your pc specs here with screens of your graphics settings and we may help you along.

======

Race Results

AC log parser file

Post your pc specs here with screens of your graphics settings and we may help you along.
AC log parser file

Thanks George but I cranked everything down to minimum and even tried a lower screen res but the processor was still maxing out. Was more or less ok when I was running on my own but as soon as other cars approached I started to suffer again. Once I upgrade I will return! haha.

Good fun though and as this is my first multiplayer on AC didn't really know if my PC could handle it, I'll just stick to GSCE and Raceroom, no issues on there.

Got a boot out of the server at start of the race, restarted a lap down as people were lapping me as I came out of the pits. But I held on and decided to finish the race come what may. I am happy with 17th out of 26 starters though. I finished an epic race. Thanks Georg/RD.

As for the aliens up front who are bored, perhaps they should just do league racing. It must be nice to lap so many people though eh? Makes you feel good? ;):D :rolleyes:

ps, yes, way too much chatting by the race finishers/aliens whilst us pond life were still racing. :notworthy::notworthy:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 381 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 306 13.0%