Livestreaming Races of Racedepartment

Ricardo Edelmann

Lights out, Spot on!
Hey guys,

in the last few weeks i just saw some posts in the Forum about Livestreams and heard of some people that they are also wondering why there are almost no Livestreams of the races anymore. As i was driving in the RDLMS S3 for example there were a nice livestream at every race with changing commentators. So i thought why don't we have some livestreams of the races? If it's because there are no commentators. I would be in for it. I could stream and comment the races i'm available almost every day in the evening. So just let me know what you think. I don't want anything for it. i just want to bring RD to other interested simracers.

Here's an example of a stream i can do atm:

Cheers
Ricardo

I like what you did there Ricardo! And it's nice contribution for the club. :thumbsup:

If you want to do it again. Just do it. Leave a post with the link to the live stream and I'll add it in the main post. I saw it to late last time. And @Daiman Patel and @Dennis Coufal will definitely do the same.

And i think the leagues are very interested as well. And a second commentator would be great for that.

And i don't know if it works in replay mode. But the track map plugin would be great too. It would be great for the viewers and it can come in handy for yourself.
Or maybe the new UI.

hey gijs thanks for you kind words and ideas. I will have a quick chat on Tuesday evening with marco on the teamspeak where we will discuss everything we can do atm. and yup you're right a trackmap would be great. just like a tv style interface while beeing in spectator mode. like gap times, live standings, etc... let's see what is possible and bring it to another level:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%