Livestreaming isn't working

Ross Balfour

#99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs
Hey guys, recently I have noticed I can't watch any streaming of broadcasts on the internet since Thursday. I have no idea why as I haven't changed anything. I tried changing browsers but that didn't change anything. When I go to watch it it's just a white screen. I can however hear the commentators and cars but just no picture. Hope this can be solved, thanks in advance!

Did you download any strange codecs for your media player? Not sure if thats possible but try a clean version of windows media player or Silverlight.

I couldn't watch RDLMS live broadcast in FF which really sucked. It would only load in IE. never had a problem before so don't know why.

The psr intro just looped over and over without ever passing of to the live stream.

Try this:

If you have Windoes 7 disable the mediaplayer, and reboot, then enable the mediaplayer and reboot again.

See screenshot.
Capture.JPG

are there any other players supported than windows media player? Cause i can't use that one :)

and yeah in firefox the stream won't open here either, just loops intro. It has always done that in FF.

Just found something. If you go to psrtv.com. There u can choose external player( mediaplayer button ). I changed it when it asked to open mediaplayer to my regular player ( VLC player ) and it opened it slowly at first :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%