Resource icon

DiRT Rally 2.0 Livery | Petter Solberg | Wales Rally GB 2019 - Simply Pakistani | PSSG files in description 2019-10-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please use car livery for slot no. 2, it replaces car livery at no.2

Thanks for the reply, but the issue I'm having is that I don't see the .pssg files in your download. I don't use the DeLivery program and I normally install new skins by placing the new .pssg files in the folder for the specific car in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0\cars.

If there is another way to install the skins than by using the .pssg files please provide the steps needed.

Thanks for the reply, but the issue I'm having is that I don't see the .pssg files in your download. I don't use the DeLivery program and I normally install new skins by placing the new .pssg files in the folder for the specific car in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0\cars.

If there is another way to install the skins than by using the .pssg files please provide the steps needed.
Well buddy, its suppose to be used with delivery program, I have included it in the zip as wel

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 158 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%