Liveries questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
I just started to edit liveries and I have a couple of question, I hope you can help me..
- I edited a formula vee fin livery: it's ok, I pick the #57 one, almost all white, so it was easiest to draw my own; I colored the fin, added some decals, ecc; I imported and it was all ok, but if I add a more decal, tiny or big it's the same, when I try to reimport, I have the message "file too big"; If I toggle the decal, it works... I don't understand, the file dimension is exactly the same...
- I guess there is no way to add an extra livery for a class of car, isn't it?
- and I guess there is no way to have a personal helmet... I found the package with car previews but no helmets...

thank you in advance and sorry for my english...

I imported and it was all ok, but if I add a more decal, tiny or big it's the same, when I try to reimport, I have the message "file too big"; If I toggle the decal, it works... I don't understand, the file dimension is exactly the same...
We've been asked not to allow discussion on how to unpack, modify and repack the game's files. Sorry mate.

- I guess there is no way to add an extra livery for a class of car, isn't it?
Correct.

- and I guess there is no way to have a personal helmet... I found the package with car previews but no helmets...
Probably not. AMS 2 uses CRC checks to verify files, and crashes if those checks fail. Car liveries are an exception, no idea about driver skins though. I stopped all modification work when I found out it is being actively prevented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back