Live Track 3.0

With this post I would like to highlight some of my reflections on the usefulness of having rain, sun, variable track conditions accordingly.

The conclusion of my reflections is that, with the current conditions of the A.I., live track is absolutely useless from the point of view of the single player who loves to compete with A.I ..

In fact, there is no consistency in the performance of the A. I. In the different conditions of the circuits, either too fast on a dry track or too fast on the same wet track or vice versa, with all possible combinations of inconsistencies.

Therefore, it makes no sense to have a championship with variable weather conditions.

I think that the maturity reached by Ams2 in many other aspects of the simulation has reached excellent levels, as well as the amount of content (cars and tracks) absolutely satisfactory.

So, I think Reiza should dedicate the next DLC to optimizing the shortcomings I mentioned above that destroy the playability of a title with enormous potential.

Therefore, I pray that Reiza would like to accept my observations and devote himself to equalizing the performances of the A.I. making them homogeneous both in the various meteorological situations and between circuit and circuit and between classes of cars.
I fully understand that the work to be done is truly huge and time-consuming.
Personally I would be absolutely willing to pay for these optimizations like any other DLC, indeed, even more.
I would be happy to hear the opinion of other users.
Happy new year to everyone.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years