rF2 LIVE STREAM: Studio 397 GTE @ Interlagos - Fri 10Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well, I was trying to enter the server but it says: Package not available. I've all the content installed and working, so I'm at a loss right now. In case it's a Steam Workshop update, that hasn't downloaded, then it's probably too late to fix that now...

Unfortunately, getting access to the Sebring track for tonight did not go to plan, and I will not be able to stream tonights event. I'm slightly happy, as I can have a break before getting on tomorrow for the Bathurst 1000GT event.

Have fun everyone and I will see you on track at Monza.

Getting back home from holiday in an hour.. Can race again tomorrow so thought I would sign up for the Saturday rf2 race....and there is none.... Typical... Have fun tonight...

Well, I was trying to enter the server but it says: Package not available. I've all the content installed and working, so I'm at a loss right now. In case it's a Steam Workshop update, that hasn't downloaded, then it's probably too late to fix that now...
Oh dear, that's very strange... there have not been any updates in over a week, but it does indeed sound like one of the components is out of date. :O_o: You can download the server file from here to verify which of the resources is at fault. Apologies about this - there seems to be something strange in general occurring this evening with the server and clients. :unsure:

I'm getting an error installing the mod. But also have a friend over and it's kinda hot. I'll have to pass.
Again, this sounds very strange... I'm not sure why this might be. :unsure: I am terribly sorry about all of these problems. There seems to be some issues with the server and clients this evening, which I believe is being caused by the track and memory usage. In case you do decide to join you can download the server mod from here. :whistling: But if not then enjoy your evening, and we'll see you again next week. Once again, I apologise for the issues.

Getting back home from holiday in an hour.. Can race again tomorrow so thought I would sign up for the Saturday rf2 race....and there is none.... Typical... Have fun tonight...
Sorry about this mate! :unsure: There has been no club race organised for tomorrow because we have a special event - 2018 RD Bathurst 1000GT - taking place during the afternoon and evening; if both events were to be run then they would unfortunately clash, therefore we decided it would be best to cancel this week's club race. I can assure you, however, that normal service will be resumed as of next week! :thumbsup:

I'm sorry guys, but I was constantly being kicked out of the server, and when the track was changed I wasn't comfortable learning a new circuit. Until next time.
I would like to begin by apologising for the issues, and the trouble you experienced with being repeatedly kicked from the server. Secondly, I completely appreciate your reasons for not wanting to take part in the hastily reorganised race at Sao Paulo. There is absolutely no need for you to apologise. The fault, in this case, was mine.

Hopefully you will be able to join us next time - I promise that it will be much better! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%