rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Road Atlanta - Fri 13Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello, I already paid yesterday through paypal, and I think I had already paid since January, with the team. I do not understand the misunderstanding.
Once you become a Premium Member a blue badge will be displayed by your name, on your profile page and in the banner above any messages you post in the forums, to indicate your Premium status. At the time of writing this banner is not displayed alongside your username. If you have already made a payment then could you please send a PM to @Andrew or @Bram Hengeveld - they will be able to help you get this sorted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Stupid work-schedule the whole week has prevented me from doing any kind of painting... I will propably drive the pink pig again this week, and hopethat the next week will be a bit calmer :)

Anyone have a setup for the 911 RSR? I can't set this thing up to save my life and its frustrating the hell out of me :mad:
I have only driven the BMW so far. Butas this track is bumpy and you need to be aggressive on the curbs I recommend going slightly softer on the springs and also the fast bump/rebump.
This has helped me get around safer, however I am still off the fastest times I have seen by 1,5-2 seconds. :whistling:

From what I have read also, most people say the default setups are very good, so if you struggle a lot, maybe you are overdriving? The tyres will go hot fast and then loose loads of grip. Good thing they also cool down again relatively fast.

I'm getting this mod since it's so popular, and propably better feeling than the Enduracers one.
I'm joining the reserves in... Porsche, altough i highly doubt it's the fastest one. It never seems to be.
I shall add you to the list! :thumbsup: I anticipate there being a few vacant spots for tonight's event as a result of absentees, so pop along and we shall see if you can get on track. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.6%