rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Road Atlanta - Fri 13Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Everyone going for the Porsche or BMW, is the Corvette harder to drive?

Haven't had time lately to do any sessions, but just to get a greater variety of cars I'd consider taking the Corvette, unless it's harder to drive, considering that I don't know the track. :)

Sign me up, Corvette pls.

Has anyone tried the real tire pressures for these cars recommended by michelin?
It feels so slippery and im a lot slower vs default pressure for some reason.
"MICHELIN® slicks are designed to operate at pressures ranging from 30 psi to 32 psi hot"
Game starts at 23/24 psi but i only max out at 27/28 psi after a couple of laps.
source for pcar2+link to michelin pdf : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/car-behavior-and-tire-temps-after-patch-2-0.361962/

Sign me up, Corvette pls.
I shall add you to the list! :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried the real tire pressures for these cars recommended by michelin?
It feels so slippery and im a lot slower vs default pressure for some reason.
"MICHELIN® slicks are designed to operate at pressures ranging from 30 psi to 32 psi hot"
Game starts at 23/24 psi but i only max out at 27/28 psi after a couple of laps.
source for pcar2+link to michelin pdf : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/car-behavior-and-tire-temps-after-patch-2-0.361962/
Very interesting - I shall have to give this a go! :geek: Thank you for the information! :D

Everyone going for the Porsche or BMW, is the Corvette harder to drive?

Haven't had time lately to do any sessions, but just to get a greater variety of cars I'd consider taking the Corvette, unless it's harder to drive, considering that I don't know the track. :)
Maybe because the Corvette is an older car? Dunno. I drove the BMW last week because it's new. I found it the most stable of the three using default setup.

Corvettes have been seen in rF2 before. Sure, it's an official C7R GTE. But there's the Callaway GT3 and URD's GTE. Where BMW and Porsche are new to rF2. The M8 is also the first M8 in a sim I believe.

Last week BMW and Corvette seemed faster. Could be just because faster people chose those cars. Or could be that the long straights were a slight advantage to those cars.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back