rF2 Live Stream: Studio 397 GTE @ Road America - Fri 06Jul18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I also really want to watch the match, but (unfortunately) as the event organiser I don't have much choice… :( I can count on one hand the number of matches that I have missed so far! :p
i have missed so many with work. tonight was my first england match. last night day off and had to go work last min. working 60 hours this week having to work on my birthday sat and probably losing a day off next week. sucks. TBH i will be that tired i will be even more crap than normal lol

i have missed so many with work. tonight was my first england match. last night day off and had to go work last min. working 60 hours this week having to work on my birthday sat and probably losing a day off next week. sucks. TBH i will be that tired i will be even more crap than normal lol
Oh dear, that does sound terrible, not to mention tough… :unsure: I hope that your birthday is not ruined too much - hopefully you will come home to news of another England win! :giggle: At least you were able to see us win this evening, even though we once again cut it incredibly fine! :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back