rF2 LIVE STREAM : Megane Trophy @ Oulton Park - Saturday 21 Sep 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Actually if you had looked into tuning menu and seen there is a endurance kit available you would been able to do whole race without stopping as this allows you to put a lot more fuel into the car, I only stopped because I had too much tape on radiator and had to change it in pits.

Actually if you had looked into tuning menu and seen there is a endurance kit available you would been able to do whole race without stopping as this allows you to put a lot more fuel into the car, I only stopped because I had too much tape on radiator and had to change it in pits.
I know, I wrote about it earlier. Well I mean I forgot that the tuning menu has the Endurance options. I've driven these cars before. But it's been like... 3 years I think :D And I think that was just a one race after another long time not touching the car.

But it's a really cool car! Kind of a smaller DTM.

you had an incredible rhythm, it hurts the radiator, I already saw you fuming, I saw that you let me pass, if it had not been that you won 100% sure, in my case in the training lap I put stop & go

Thanks for sharing your secrets. Makes sense and I would never have thought to look in that menu. Pro’s vs an amateur I guess ;)
I saw the smoke too when I was driving behind you.

When you pull into pits are you able to access the full garage menu by hitting escape and then continue the race? Just wondering how you were able to access the radiator tape option mid race.

When you pull into pits are you able to access the full garage menu by hitting escape and then continue the race? Just wondering how you were able to access the radiator tape option mid race.

The escape key is the instant-retirement key, careful :)
If available for that car, the radiator tape option is available in the pit menu of your HUD, somewhere down the middle among the tyres and tyres pressures (and wing setting if also available).

The escape key is the instant-retirement key, careful :)
If available for that car, the radiator tape option is available in the pit menu of your HUD, somewhere down the middle among the tyres and tyres pressures (and wing setting if also available).
Yes. @GEO147 Also the radiator tape isn't adjustable (during pit stop) in the "stock" Megane, only if you have chosen the Endurance kit under Tuning menu.

Edit: clarification

Last edited:
I think the question was how he could change it during the race (via the pit menu). So apparently that's only possible if you tuck the endurance kit, which also enabled a bigger fuel tank.

Haha indeed, I just re-watched the stream too. Those were some great laps. I'm always stressing too much when driving in front..

Edit: slightly off-topic, how can I change my nickname here? I have added my real name (Jonas Windey) but I guess it's only visible to admins?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%