AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Paul Ricard - Sat 03Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Been snowed in all week and could have practised more, but without going to the office and the gym i’ve been lethargic.

Tried to practice earlier today but it was awful, so I dragged my sorry arse out of the house for a walk. 12,000 steps later i’m still tired and i’m awful on this track.

Tempted to throw in the towel on this one, what to do.

Been snowed in all week and could have practised more, but without going to the office and the gym i’ve been lethargic.

Tried to practice earlier today but it was awful, so I dragged my sorry arse out of the house for a wall. 12,000 steps later i’m still tired and i’m awful on this track.

Tempted to throw in the towel on this one, what to do.
You race, that's what you do;)

I have to sign out due to unexpected guests. Have fun all
Been there :( It sucks so bad when that happens. I hope you can join us for next time Murat :thumbsup:

I'm gonna sign out as well.
Mamma mia! :cry: So sad not to have you with us mixing it up Matteo. I hope you can join us next time

Officially signing out dude.
All I'll say is this...
3S8X6yP.jpg

Nah, only messing dude. It sucks not to have you with us. You're always the best "craic" on TS and will be sorely missed
(For those who don't know, craic is an Irish word meaning great fun)

Been there :( It sucks so bad when that happens. I hope you can join us for next time Murat :thumbsup:

Mamma mia! :cry: So sad not to have you with us mixing it up Matteo. I hope you can join us next time

All I'll say is this...
3S8X6yP.jpg

Nah, only messing dude. It sucks not to have you with us. You're always the best "craic" on TS and will be sorely missed
(For those who don't know, craic is an Irish word meaning great fun)

Appreciate the kind words sir, this week of being stuck in the house has ruined me. I'm knackered and because I have not practised enough a complete nightmare.

See ya next time though.

I was speaking with my friend in Letterkenny today, he keeps bugging me about a visit. Maybe I'll pop over.

I wouldn't be close to a mercedes anyway. I saw what these 3 cars can do and it's definitely not mazda's track to say the least...

Yes, I know. I tried it earlier in the week myself and it struggles around here :(
I would BoP cars normally but it was collectively decided as staff not to in order to maintain authenticity of the series at the time.

Final reminder of requirements to race tonight for those who may be new. Please insure you do the following:
  1. Use your real name in TeamSpeak.
    This can be done by right-clicking your name in TeamSpeak and selecting "Change Nickname". Alternatively, it can be done by modifying the bookmark you have created to join the RD server.
  2. Respect the golden rule.
    If you have caused an incident or if there has been contact with another driver and you are unsure if you were at fault, you must slow down in a safe place off the racing line and allow them to pass. Not doing so may result in a 30-day ban from racing clubs.
  3. Do not rage quit.
    Doing so may prevent you from being signed up for the next Group C event as noted below.
  4. Please respect track limits.
    Two wheels must be at all times within the white lined edges of the track. If you see a driver doing this consistently to gain an advantage, please report to me or Bobby as you normally would and we will look into it further.
Thank you for signing up to tonight's race. Remember, this event is being streamed live on Twitch for the world to see, thanks to @Joseph Wright, so please be on your best behaviour and race cleanly. Lets go out and have some fun! ;)

RaceDepartment.com EU Group C Practice #38 is up and running.

This event will not be BoP'd.
Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car choice in by Friday 17:00 EST | 22:00 GMT | 09:00 AEDT to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the server. Late sign up get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.

If you sign up, show up or sign out no later than 1 hour before Official Practice starts. Failure to do so will prohibit you from participating in the next Group C event. Thank you for understanding.
NO RAGE QUITTING. If you do, you will not be allowed to participate in the next Group C event.

A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back