AC LIVE STREAM: Formula 3 @ Silverstone GP - Wed 18Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Still overcast but wait, another driver told me of a "fix" that brightened the screen and I was good to go!

Just about the slowest in qualifying and in the race but you guys certainly do know how to create excitement and unbounded opportunities for driving in the midst of fast cars. I enjoyed those moments but most of my runs were barren track ahead and clear track behind, a good set of drives though!

Go and watch Lap 1 of the first race on the live stream. Incredible racing with @Jtshowden and @Josh Martin.

Damage from lap 2 hindered me from then on.

Race 2, my steering wheel decided that it wanted to be 450 degrees instead of 900, so I was a bit erratic trying to get used to it, so sorry to anyone I may have hindered. I managed to tab out and fix the problem on about lap 3, but the damage was done by then.

• Deleted member 177725

A difficult night for me, down to my own mistakes, but everyone was in great form tonight, and it was a blast battling with so many people tonight! A true testament to the quality of driver here!

Ass always, a huge thanks to all the admin, staff and drivers for making this possible :)

Go and watch Lap 1 of the first race on the live stream. Incredible racing with @Jtshowden and @Josh Martin.

Thanks man - although you've got to thank the commentary team for making it exciting ;)

What can I say... Huge thank you to the staff for this race. Was great fun! @Josh Martin that was one hell of a battle on lap 1. Fantastic driving and hope to be battling with you again soon! Race 2 was a mission for me and I was surprised at my pace during that race, but I feel the win was gifted rather than earned...
Go and watch Lap 1 of the first race on the live stream. Incredible racing with @Jtshowden and @Josh Martin
Glad you enjoyed it! Bit gutted about our crash though ed.. Would have been one hell of a battle till the end :cry::roflmao:

You guys a blindingly fast! I did better on my first race last week at Red Bull Ring but struggled like a true newbie to Sim Racing this time. Still had some fun though.

Is there a link to the live stream?

I was better than I expected to be with this car and I had some fun battles. Plus my drift in Stowe on the last lap of the 2nd race was awesome :D

So... that balance somewhat the dissapointment of being taken out 3 times because of accidents of others when I was doing some ground through the field. Some guys must improve their coming back to the track from an excursion. If you're off, you can't and shouldn't battle the guys trying to pass you (dirty tires, bad racing line, out of pace). Plus is annoying: deal with your mistakes on your own and let others be.

On the dark overcast problem I found that the "natural" setting in the postprocessing options solved that for me. I was in another one.

Page up and page down control the exposure settings :)
Unfortunately, it only works when you have enabled filters in graphics options. In my case, I had to turn it on, but caused a little input lag in case of owning old graphic cards, like mine.
BTW, I had power issues and didn't finished. Lose a Hard Drive on that and GBs of onboard videos. :( Bad day.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back