Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dont give up mate, honestly you will get better and better with practice and there are several very fast guys around, who are always happy to share there knowledge and help you.. as @Celtic Pharaoh (he is one of those helpful fast guys) has already pointed out, get on them academy's, you will learn plenty

Thank you so much for those encouraging words. I have felt so welcome to RD, and so many nice people willing to help out a rookie driver with helpful pointers. Right now my focus is not to be the fastest, or do a fast lap or two but to become more consistent. I'm definitely going to continue competing online at RD, and get more experience, it's just that I felt with this crazy narrow circuit I would mess up the race for everybody else, but I'll be ready for the next race :) Thank you again :thumbsup:

Oh dear! Had my first ever run with this car last night. It handles not bad but leaves me with the impression it could do better what I want it to do, if I knew how to set all those stuff up.

However, the more important part will be to survive 20 minutes on this evil track. Half of the corners are a gamble. I wouldn't be as afraid if it was Macau or Monaco. BTW, last time I drove this track was with a WTCC Bimmer in Race 07.

Thank you so much for those encouraging words. I have felt so welcome to RD, and so many nice people willing to help out a rookie driver with helpful pointers. Right now my focus is not to be the fastest, or do a fast lap or two but to become more consistent. I'm definitely going to continue competing online at RD, and get more experience, it's just that I felt with this crazy narrow circuit I would mess up the race for everybody else, but I'll be ready for the next race :) Thank you again :thumbsup:

This track is very special, so even as an experienced racer I feel the same. A mess can happen to everyone here. But your point is very much understandable, so thank you for your careful attitude.

SERVER INFO:

For those wanting a more accurate track map, there is an easy fix for it. Open the track folder and delete the map.png file

XlGyZ70.png

If you start up Assetto Corsa again, it will generate a new track map that works.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back