Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the great races folks, and thanks for the great commentary Joseph! Lots of great racing about, I'll certainly be back for more. Here are my VR onboards:

Race 1 (6th to 4th, 9th after incident, then back to 6th):

Race 2 (6th to 3rd):

BTW does anyone have a replay of race 1 that they could upload / share? The glitch seems to have resurfaced for me where only the 2nd race replay has been saved...

I'd like to thank you guys for one of the most fun, challenging and fair races I've ever had.

Special thanks to @Celtic Pharaoh, @Axel Moebius and @RainhamIron for some amazing slipstream action and side by side battles :thumbsup:

And since I don't know if you've read it in game: Sorry @Mikele4 for the bump in the last lap entering Parabolica. I've had nowhere else to go. But your car control was superb so you didn't spin. Well done.

I'd like to thank you guys for one of the most fun, challenging and fair races I've ever had.

Special thanks to @Celtic Pharaoh, @Axel Moebius and @RainhamIron for some amazing slipstream action and side by side battles :thumbsup:

And since I don't know if you've read it in game: Sorry @Mikele4 for the bump in the last lap entering Parabolica. I've had nowhere else to go. But your car control was superb so you didn't spin. Well done.
Likewise Ronnie, really enjoyed the close side by side battling in race 2, great fun!! And apart from the little "bump draft" I gave you after the 2nd chicane, very clean and respectful :whistling:;)

It was great to see everyone racing hard and clean as always. There were a few bumps here and there but overall, it went pretty well :)

Thanks for everyone's gentlemanly and respectful behaviour. I was gutted not to have gotten pole myself as I think I could've gone 0.3 quicker than I did but kept screwing up corners but alas, such is racing. I had forgotten that having enabled auto clutch to help with blips on the downshifts disables clutch function completely so I jumped the start in race 1 so I had to do a drive through and then soon after, my internet let me down and got disconnected from the server :( but it was fun starting from the back and trying to work my way up as best I could. Thanks for the awesome racing @Ronnie Böhme I really enjoyed it, although after the race, I felt someone had spilled a bucket of water on me from the amount of sweat I was in :roflmao:

There were some people asking yesterday about driving tips and setup and I had remembered only after that I had done a quick streaming session yesterday so you can have a watch and listen if you'd like to learn more about setting up this car and get some insight into driving it :)

I apologise for the poor video quality. I am a little limited by my internet connection and still trying to find a sweet spot for streaming settings:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256936300

As mentioned last night after the race, the track for the next event will be announced on Tuesday next week as opposed to 1 week before. The reason for this is that I've felt that some drivers perhaps are taking these events too seriously and tensions seem to rise a little over TS which I can completely understand as I've been there a number of times, racing in leagues and some club races. The race post will be put up later today and I'll post it again in this thread once its there :)

Thank you everyone for your participation. I hope you enjoyed it. If you had any issues, don't hesitate to contact me and I can see what I can do to help work things out :thumbsup:

See you guys next week!

@Celtic Pharaoh Tariq, just want to follow up on the incident in chicane. I'm posting my onboard. I checked that I was not doing any late braking (actually I brake that time even earlier than usual in that corner). I think you just slowed down more because of the car in front (just my guess) and that is why I catched you in the corner. As I was on full brake all the way - don't know what I can do differently there. Any way - my apologies for the crash, not that we want to see.
BTW - on my on-board you can see my Heart Rate streamed real-time
BTW2 - sorry for logo on on-board, left from different race
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256982689?t=01h22m25s

@Celtic Pharaoh Tariq, just want to follow up on the incident in chicane. I'm posting my onboard. I checked that I was not doing any late braking (actually I brake that time even earlier than usual in that corner). I think you just slowed down more because of the car in front (just my guess) and that is why I catched you in the corner. As I was on full brake all the way - don't know what I can do differently there. Any way - my apologies for the crash, not that we want to see.
BTW - on my on-board you can see my Heart Rate streamed real-time
BTW2 - sorry for logo on on-board, left from different race
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/256982689?t=01h22m25s
Thank you Vyacheslav. You didn't wait for me to let me back through so this is incident would classify as a Golden Rule breach. I won't be reporting it so you don't need to worry about being banned, however, should an incident happen again like this and you compromise another driver's race and don't wait, a ban may be issued so remember this in future.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back