Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Joseph Wright your commentary booth for this evening :)
M1fZJM7.png

I'm on the 'tentative' list also now I'm afraid. I must have slept funny as I woke up with a painful muscle spasm in my back (OUCH!) so am on some strong drugs atm in order to relax it. Not sure yet how it'll go - I could either be high as a kite, super chilled and have a great race, or I could just be a space cadet with no clue what I'm doing.
So it's probably either:
giphy.gif

or...
giphy.gif

...or both :p

Let's see...

I'm on the 'tentative' list also now I'm afraid. I must have slept funny as I woke up with a painful muscle spasm in my back (OUCH!) so am on some strong drugs atm in order to relax it. Not sure yet how it'll go - I could either be high as a kite, super chilled and have a great race, or I could just be a space cadet with no clue what I'm doing.
So it's probably either:
giphy.gif

or...
giphy.gif

...or both :p

Let's see...

Edit - I see my noob attempt at embedding those gifs didn't work :roflmao:

Sorry to hear that Andy. Its no problem. I hope you can make it but if you're not feeling well, its no problem at all ;)

Offtopic, I fixed the gifs for you :roflmao:

Sorry to hear that Andy. Its no problem. I hope you can make it but if you're not feeling well, its no problem at all ;)
Thanks man, still hoping to make it too!

Offtopic, I fixed the gifs for you :roflmao:
Haha, yeah thanks :roflmao:
I realise now I should have just copied and pasted the image rather than just pasting the hyperlink like you can with say...YouTube :whistling:

Speaking of which...

what is the schedule? the one from race info is a bit confusing. qualy after the race? :D

Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 19:00 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 19:25 GMT (20 minutes)

Put me down as a reserve, might make it towards the end of quali. No practice at all either so setups in advance would be great if i can make it.

Right... almost 2 seconds of the pace... I know running little wing is good here. But dont know anything about the other stuff. Anyone have a decent setup for me? Or some pointers/tips?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%