AC LIVE STREAM: Ferrari Challenge @ Mugello - Thu 12Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
View attachment 245173
Introducing Ferrari Challenge to RaceDepartment. Join us and check it out, no DLC is needed.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU 458 #6
Cars:
  • Ferrari 458 S3
Track: Mugello

Recommended App: Helicorsa (Download)

Free practice:
server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying race: 19:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Main race: 20:10 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff
  2. Celtic Pharaoh
  3. Joseph Wright - Streaming & Commentary
  4. Paul Glover - Commentary
  5. Buster
  6. rikirk
  7. Simon Hodge
  8. Lum
  9. mike1997nfs
  10. PsyaNyde
  11. Skomma
  12. Enzo Fazzi
  13. Trebucht
  14. JoelK
  15. Henri Sinik
  16. Stig Bidstrup
  17. Kresh
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP#2 EA
View attachment 245173
Introducing Ferrari Challenge to RaceDepartment. Join us and check it out, no DLC is needed.

All premium members using their full Real Name in the forum, race servers and teamspeak can sign up for this event. We have limited slots so sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU 458 #6
Cars:
  • Ferrari 458 S3
Track: Mugello

Recommended App: Helicorsa (Download)

Free practice:
server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Qualifying race: 19:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Main race: 20:10 GMT (20 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff
  2. Celtic Pharaoh
  3. Joseph Wright - Streaming & Commentary
  4. Paul Glover - Commentary
  5. Buster
  6. rikirk
  7. Simon Hodge
  8. Lum
  9. mike1997nfs
  10. PsyaNyde
  11. Skomma
  12. Enzo Fazzi
  13. Trebucht
  14. JoelK
  15. Henri Sinik
  16. Stig Bidstrup
  17. Kresh
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
UTP#2 EA
Hi, i'm in please!

Could I back out of this please, i'm nowhere near ready to race in something like this, my enthusiasm outstripped my common sense, maybe @ a later date when / if I improve, sorry :(

Could I back out of this please, i'm nowhere near ready to race in something like this, my enthusiasm outstripped my common sense, maybe @ a later date when / if I improve, sorry :(
John I am far from the fastest person on the grid in fact I expect to come last but if I don't race people better than me how can I expect to improve this has been my philosophy since becoming a premium member here at RD and I feel I have become a better driver from it and I am not spring chicken but at first like you I did have some reservations worrying about always getting in peoples ways but nearly everyone I have come across on RD is very polite and understands that we are not all Ayrton Senna and are always happy to offer setup and driving advise and you could always take a passenger ride with one of the quick guys for some tips!! with that in mind it would be great to see you change your mind again and join us hope to see you on track :thumbsup:

Yes, John, race with us! To improve you must simply drive, and driving amongst likeminded fellows is better, funnier and allround more useful than alone. Besides, we (aka not me, 'cause I have no clue :roflmao:) can help you with the setup and give you some tips to improve your drive.

See you on the track!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back