rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Sebring - Fri 08Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Oh, yeah... And @Ole Marius Myrvold - it's Sebring, mate. You know, the Viper-gearbox-killer-circuit... Get your name on the list :laugh:

I gotta see how things are at the stadium first. We'll probably have what we need fixed for Norway v Panama on Wednesday, but the Norway - Brazil rematch on Saturday will draw a good crowd, and we only got Thur and Fri to fix issues that shows up during that Wednesday-match.

I want to race though. I really really do! No Viper to destroy here either! :)

Alright, assuming we will use same track as for the race tonight, it will run for me in VR.
I did my usual test with 30AI and running one lap. It runs, however it does not luck pretty... everything is set to low or if possible disabled. Frames locked to 45... :alien:
But hey... it's working, I have no frame drops below 45, the jittering is just very bad on the side of the track but so be it!
I am in. :thumbsup:
I have the same problem, running a 1050ti so vr only works with all the settings on low... Can't really push for good laptimes when you can barely see anything...

I have the same problem, running a 1050ti so vr only works with all the settings on low... Can't really push for good laptimes when you can barely see anything...
Unfortunately there is very little that we can do about this; our options are very limited with Sebring - there is only one version of the track, which has not been updated in quite some time.

Also, as I am not a VR headset user myself, it is very difficult to identify those tracks that are not suited to use in VR without the feedback that you guys provide. So this information is much appreciated - it will be useful for future events.

Unfortunately there is very little that we can do about this; our options are very limited with Sebring - there is only one version of the track, which has not been updated in quite some time.

Also, as I am not a VR headset user myself, it is very difficult to identify those tracks that are not suited to use in VR without the feedback that you guys provide. So this information is much appreciated - it will be useful for future events.
Well they are building an official Sebring track, so all you had to do was wait 6 months. God damn it Daiman. Can't you be patient ;):p

But to add, sometimes things don't work for everyone. Unfortunately this track isn't great with VR, but with personal experience, rF2 isn't really optimised for it. So issues arise for VR users where they don't for others. Unfortunately in situations like this, its either lump it and love it, or don't run VR for the one event. rF2's official tracks are limited (although there are a number), we have to hunt the workshop for the majority of the tracks we run, and therefore, they cannot be worked on in detail making sure it works at a good quality with a single/triple/VR setup, when the creators do it for free. :)

can i sign up for this please....i should be there ...off out for a meal with work but should be back unless i go out for drinks which i can't really do when i'm at work at 6am next day....but i've been known to say feck it after having one drink and going mad so i can't be 100% sure i will be there!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back