Paul Jeffrey

Premium
This evening I will be joining together with a collection of sim racing personalities and Kunos Simulazioni developers in a special live stream event to try out the upcoming British GT Pack DLC in Assetto Corsa Competizione!

Set to release to the public on Wednesday, February 10th, the British GT Pack DLC will add three brand-new circuits to Assetto Corsa Competizione - Donington Park, Snetterton and Oulton Park, as well as over 70 drivers from the 2019 British GT Championship.

ACC Live Stream Event Header.jpg

To mark the occasion of release, Kunos will be hosting a special release preview event this evening, where myself and a collection of sim racing personalities will be hitting the virtual tarmac at Donington and Oulton Park to show off the new tracks, liveries, teams and drivers.

Set to begin at 18:00 UTC on the RaceDepartment Twitch Channel, tune in to get a first look at these incredible new circuits within the simulation, and cheer me on as I take all of 60 minutes worth of practice into a virtual arena against some top community racers within Assetto Corsa Competizione, and share my opinions, thoughts and observations about this exciting new DLC.

Assetto Corsa Competizione Special Event
Tuesday 9th February
18:00 UTC / 18:00 GMT / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET / 13:00 EST / 10:00 PST
Link to Broadcast: RaceDepartment Twitch TV

See you on the stream folks!

ACC live Stream Event 1.jpg
ACC live Stream Event 2.jpg
ACC live Stream Event 3.jpg

Watching live now, you're in 6th Paul! This is looking absoloutely fantasic! I love what Aris has been saying about build update aswell as new tracks, Oulton is really showing off the suspension! Love what Aris just said to someone in chat "You are asking things only God knows" No idea what the question was. These live interactive dev streams are great!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 418 39.8%