rF2 LIVE STREAM : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 02 Aug 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Well I missed Friday past, but this sounds too good to miss! Sign me up in P2 please Craig!

I'm sorry if i keep asking noob questions, but this is my first online race, so i'm quite a 'virgin' when it comes to online public racing. How can i use a custom skin in this race? I have skinpacks installed in my PC, but it will not be available on the server, am i right? How do i get my skins into the server, so that i can choose it online?

• Deleted member 387850

I'm sorry if i keep asking noob questions, but this is my first online race, so i'm quite a 'virgin' when it comes to online public racing. How can i use a custom skin in this race? I have skinpacks installed in my PC, but it will not be available on the server, am i right? How do i get my skins into the server, so that i can choose it online?

If it's your first online race then personally I wouldn't worry about custom skins. Just concentrate on having a safe and enjoyable race :thumbsup:

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Why is TC disallowed in the server? GTE cars are allowed to use TC, or am i wrong? I looked it up for the Porsche 911 RSR and there TC is available. Why it's not available in the server?
Are you using the one on the car or the one that the game provides? Because the one that you use from the car works fine both for the GTE and the LMP2 when I tested it just now.

edit: I mean the one you assign from Settings->Driving->Traction Control Up / Traction Control Down (just under Engine BRake Map Up and Down at the bottom)

Are you using the one on the car or the one that the game provides? Because the one that you use from the car works fine both for the GTE and the LMP2 when I tested it just now.

edit: I mean the one you assign from Settings->Driving->Traction Control Up / Traction Control Down (just under Engine BRake Map Up and Down at the bottom)

Ok, i found the settings and assigned a button to up/down. How about the Difficulty section? Is it superseeded by the server settings?

Edit: yeah, that works for me. TC mapping is now available on my wheel.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing