rF2 LIVE STREAM : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 02 Aug 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
The server will propably be set up early in the week, as there will be racing on it this weekend with different content.
The way we have used these cars before have included all the assists that are available on the cars in real life, so if the car uses ABS or TC in real life, it will most likely use it on raceday here too :)

You certainly can :thumbsup:

Can you change "fvdheide1963" into "Frank van der Heide"? Thanks

BTW, i hope i can enter still. My wheel (TS-PC Racer) is giving me major problems on Lemans 24h track, right at the first straight when at topspeed (335kph) it always crashes. First i thought it's clipping, but i turned all the ffb settings already way down and it still occurs every time .. one cpu core goes to 100% and the wheel makes a hard left turn instantly and crashes .. i hope that the server will not give me the same problem, because then I have to drop out ;-(

Last edited:
Can you change "fvdheide1963" into "Frank van der Heide"? Thanks

BTW, i hope i can enter still. My wheel (TS-PC Racer) is giving me major problems on Lemans 24h track, right at the first straight when at topspeed (335kph) it always crashes. First i thought it's clipping, but i turned all the ffb settings already way down and it still occurs every time .. one cpu core goes to 100% and the wheel makes a hard left turn instantly and crashes .. i hope that the server will not give me the same problem, because then I have to drop out ;-(

Sorry I can not help you ..this is a weird problem that I have never heard off ...go to the "official" forums, I am sure somebody there will know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back