rF2 LIVE STREAM : 397 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Fri 02 Aug 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm sorry to do this again Craig, but I'll have to sign out! Out for the day with the family and the weather is so good we're going to stay out and make the most of it. Happens so rarely! I'll have to stop signing up for races I can't attend :redface:

Bloody hell Jon! Spending time with the family? whatever next

Taken out by a lmp2 at the start that came from behind, why did i invest 11€ into this yesterday evening -.-

Obviously half the grid was ****ed up thanks to no working start lights, i mean the track itself is great but no indication when the actual race starts?

Wheel was vibrating like a dildo on max force after that, retired same lap.
Sorry for driving into you @Frank van der Heide

after a super confusing start, where everybody started talking about the sort of start we should get, somehow was expecting a rolling start, suddenly everybody starts driving. to find out i got rewarded a drive-trough, as my car rolled backwards a bit during the start.. after the drivetrough get another one for speeding in pitlane, while was pretty sure my speedlimiter was on. ffs.

Next time i put teamspeak monitor under a button, should be a lot less chaos for me. You guys keep talking bull. :)

Taken out by a lmp2 at the start that came from behind, why did i invest 11€ into this yesterday evening -.-

Obviously half the grid was ****ed up thanks to no working start lights, i mean the track itself is great but no indication when the actual race starts?

Wheel was vibrating like a dildo on max force after that, retired same lap.
Sorry for driving into you @Frank van der Heide

No worries, mate. I had fun anyhow.

I f-ing hate this game sometimes...

I really don't know why you seemed to have an issue with my skin, it should've been the default Oreca grey skin, it wasn't causing any issues on my side. But since some drivers were complaining and there was still a bit of time left, I went to change the car to make sure it is hopefully not causing any issues for anyone...and barely made it to the grid at the last second, only to find my P5 with a time I was quite happy with was obviously gone, and the game put me in the very last place behind all of the GTEs...:cry: It really could at least respect the classes and put you last in your class, not behind everyone else... Took me almost a full lap to even get through the GTE field, and at that point, I was like 20 seconds behind the LMP2 field... And it kinda went down from there. I had to kinda chuckle to myself when Paul complained about losing a whole second due to some short lag ;) (I mean I wasn't laughing *at* you for having issues, just under the circumstances, it was hard to not feel a bit salty)

But hey, at least I finished I guess. But I would really like to know why every time I am looking forward to a race and feel like I actually have a decent pace for once, something happens, often beyond my control, and it all goes down the drain.

Still, thank you for the race, it was as fun as it could have been under the circumstances :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Yeah a goddamn ****-show for me :thumbsdown: Jumped the start because I had no idea of the starting procedure since no lights(and somehow no penalty ?!). Then missed the braking into T1 and the first mulsanne chicane trying to figure out what the hell was goin' on. After that kinda settled down into a rhythm and started catching up to the top and had a brilliant fight with @Marcos Kornievicz and @Cosimo which was so awesome :D

Then came time to pit and since I disabled my Auto-Clutch for the start, I forgot to turn it back on and stalled the engine in the pits, and I guess everyone heard my panic after that. Got out 1 minute later into No-mans land. Then I caught a drive-thru penalty for cut-track(guess those first lap shenanigans counted into that 'cause I reserved no warnings or anything but hey-ho its still my own goddamn fault). The Lap after that Pc restarted itself for a Windows update, which ended it for me:sick:

All n' all it was a still a great experience for driving my 2nd race in RF2 and lessons were definitely learned. Gonna have to be coming back to this sim more often:D

rF2 doesn't normally have any kind of starting lights widget, there is the track starting lights if you can see them, and there is also a short horn signal going on as they count down (and a longer one when it goes green).

That's normal rF2 behavior.

Taken out by a lmp2 at the start that came from behind, why did i invest 11€ into this yesterday evening -.-[/USER]

If that was me, I am very sorry. I was one of the two LMP2 (the white/pink BWT one), who started on the back because I could not get a qualy lap in because of freezes.

Overall my first race on rFactor 2 turned out to be quite an experience, still have to gain confidence in overtaking other cars. Especially at Le Mans, as my downforce is set very low. Qualy and start was a bit messy, as I got weird freezes, luckily not during the race. Also, first Endurance race of 1,5 hours, which I think I managed really well, thought it was going to be a pain with numb legs and feet everywhere. Thanks guys

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back