Live for Speed: New Graphics Update Posted

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Live for Speed - Aston 6.jpg

Live for Speed continues to develop, and recently some interesting progress shots of the Aston circuit have been shared by the development team.

One of the oldest active racing simulations on the market today, Live for Speed is a highly regarded and very realistic racing title that contains some impressive content, both licensed and fantasy, and has been enjoyed by many sim racing fans since first releasing to the public all the way back in the early 2000's.

Despite the age of the title, development continues apace behind the scenes at LFS HQ, proof of which can be seen by way of the below screenshot updates showcasing the latest graphic updates from the Aston in game racing location:

Live for Speed - Aston 1.jpg
Live for Speed - Aston 2.jpg
Live for Speed - Aston 3.jpg
Live for Speed - Aston 4.jpg
Live for Speed - Aston 5.jpg

Check out the Rockingham updates HERE.

Live for Speed is available exclusively to PC.

Check out the Live for Speed sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest Live for Speed news and discussions.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

Do you still enjoy LFS? Impressed the title is still updated? What do you think of the current version of the title - and the development progress? Let us know in the comments section below!

I reset my account last week and donwloaded it. But have problems with my triples and OSW.

Maybe I have to dig further into it. Because the LFS is worth it

hello , what kind of problems do you have with the triple screen ?
do u use nvidia surround or amd ?

personnally ,i just try it and all are ok with nvidia surround and 5760*1080 , maybe we can help you ? ;)

for the update , just.... woooow , really good job guys and again thanks for all that work

ps : a lil screenshot take at blackwood :D

Attachments

• lfs 5760-1080.jpg
    lfs 5760-1080.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 522
I activated my account again a few months back and registered again with the forums,
was actually contemplating adding a car or 2, maybe needs another thought,
these tracks look awesome :D

Assetto Corsa is enough realistic for me, graphics are as important as any other thing, shitty graphics breaks the immersion.

People are offended because i hurted their nostalgia. The game is old and looks bad, accept it.

I bloody love people like Bruno. Nothing makes my day like a graphics troll. Forever trapped in a awful world of the diminishing returns of game fidelity and not knowing how to get out. Not able to enjoy the greatest achievements of world cinema because god forbid, some might be in black and white, not able some of the worlds greatest music because god forbid some of it might have been recorded in analogue.

why should I play Half Life when I have Battlefield 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bloody wonderful

I bloody love people like Bruno. Nothing makes my day like a graphics troll. Forever trapped in a awful world of the diminishing returns of game fidelity and not knowing how to get out. Not able to enjoy the greatest achievements of world cinema because god forbid, some might be in black and white, not able some of the worlds greatest music because god forbid some of it might have been recorded in analogue.

why should I play Half Life when I have Battlefield 1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bloody wonderful
I'm not trolling, you are who don't accept different opinions.

You can't compare Half Life with BF1.

A better question would be why should i play BF 1942 when i have Battlefield 1.

Or CS 1.5 when i have CS GO?

Or Doom 1 when i have Doom Eternal?

Or Mario Party 1 when i have Super Mario Party?

(i don't play mario party it's just an example :p)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing