Live Broadcast: Hankook 24H Dubai 2016 (live stream)

Peevee88

Premium
dubai.jpg

Seeing I am the communications manager for Dubai Autodrome I guess it is appropriate for me to start 'official' thread on here for the 11 edition of the race on 14-15-16 January.

I am proud to say that the coverage is exhaustive with live streaming, radio Le Mans commentary, live timing, tweets etc etc throughout the three main days.

Some other useful links:
Feel free to discuss the race here and if any questions let me know and I try answer them.

Cheers
PV

http://www.24hseries.com/24h-dubai/entry-list
Nice lineup. Renault has built a GT3 car? :confused:

It's the new Renault Cup Trophy World Series Car, the one that replaced the Megane Trophy car in 2015 :)
Then they restricted the engine, put more weight in the car, changed for carbon to steel brakes, jacked up the ride height and decreased some of the aero on the car. And voila, it qualifies for GT3 in the GT Tour :)

AMG GT3 looks soooo good. My favorite car in AC too.
Watching the livestream right now. I can also watch it on MotorsTV here in The Netherlands but that is far from HD quality. ;)

Watching the HD stream on my Mac mini connected to the TV.

Really enjoyed the coverage. I think this race gets a little more endurance cred every year but it does take a long time for that to build-up so hopefully they will stick with it. Looking forward to my first 24 hours of the season at Silverstone in April. Already a better entry than the last Britcar versions.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 401 40.1%