Little help with thrust master tx pedals

Hi everyone,

New to the whole racing rig setup so bare with me lol

Used to be a member here a few years ago and always wanted some sort of setup so finally decided to make a start and see how it goes.

I went fairly basic to start off with a playseat challenge and the thrust master tx 458 Ferrari wheel and pedals and loving it so far (will upload some pics) and I'm playing on Xbox one X.

Only issue I have come across so far is my pedals (mainly break) sometimes randomly decide to not register at all mid race!! I can't seem to figure out what is causing it....Any ideas?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey,

take a look at the connector which is pluged in in the base. Mine was broke when i got it cause the clipping Thing was missing so it had some disconnects aswell.

Yeah that was my first and only thought of what it could be haha it looks ok to me as far as I can see.

Might try a firmware update see if that fixes it

Upvote 0
I had the same issue with mine, but it was a matter of cleaning.
Open the pedals and use contact cleaner, to clean the sensor. It will probably start work again.
Indeed, problems like that are usually caused by dirty pots. Better choose a contact cleaner without oil. WD40 does have a good one.
It will be a bit tricky to reassemble the pedals and find the correct pot position, so be ready for that.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years