Little help with rFactor Replays

Hi,

I have never ever used the replay thingy ma-bob in rfactor before. I was experimenting with it and fraps and I don't know if its just me but the videos look a little blury. :S

Just does any have any tips and tricks or any thing I should download that helps?

Many thanks guys,
Lewis.

Hi Lewis,

I also used to record some videos of rfactor some years ago...

I was using fraps, isn't difficult to configure at all, just go to movies, and in video capture stting put 60 fps if with 60 fps the rfactor doesn't run properly, put 30 fps and then record at half speed in rfactor, and with the sony vegas you put again the speed x2. (I don't know if slow motion in rfactor was 1/4 or 1/2 dont remember mate)

Then just edit the video as you want and thats it :D

If after recording with the fraps isn't going good try to put more graphics in the game, copuld help and dx9.

See you and good luck!

PS: Next time in the broadcast try to remember my name, cause you had to search which name it was LoL (Don't offend by this please just kidding, you did well :) )

hahah yeah i figured out what I was doing wrong when making blurry... It was one of the graphics settings ;) thanks for help though.

And with the name, I think it was James who called you Chris. I may have called you "Martan" once or twice. But then again, my memory is very poor.

Nice drive to 3rd btw :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing