Little help with Race 07 and BTCC 2013 Mod

Hi all,

I'm a little confused to why my race 07 along with a 2013 BTCC mod has suddenly started crashing.
Its really frustrating and so far i have spent hours reloading the game along with add ons and removing mods.

I have tried both windows 7 64bit and windows 10 operating systems with all updates through windows
I have steam platform
with Race 07, GT Legends, GT Power expansion, GTR Evolution, Race 07 formula raceroom add on, Andy Priaulx crowne plaza, Race injection, Race on, Race Caterham, Race the WTCC game, Raceroom experience, The retro experience, The retro expansion, STCC 2, STCC the game and WTCC 2010 pack.

The 2013 BTCC mod can be downloaded from 2 sites, both have been installed with no other addons or mods etc and only installed 1 at a time.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/btcc13-v-1.5056/
http://albersf1.wix.com/af1modding#!/component_14104

Both end up with either crash mini dump files and returning to desktop, or the game will crash and then return to desktop with windows searching for errors.

i had this mod installed few months back and all was working spot on, and i had many other mods working at the same time.

I have seen some people saying to delete the audi and the vw, tried and still came up with the same errors.

Any help would be great guys, old game but still the best in my opinion.

Thanks Richard

Hope you come looking here. Ah yes, posted yesterday. So, first question is (as you have all content): How many track layouts do you have installed? Did this change with the car mod? Like installing tracks with/for it? When does it crash? At loading a track or earlier? There is a limit for tracks ingame. Second idea would be clashing car IDs, so two mods conflicting with each other (just the same ID, do not own the brand or model or engine or class). But this would not crash the game, rather the cars get mixed up or hidden.(

Hi Michael, thanks for the quick reply. So i can tell you that i have installed fresh again with all default tracks and cars.

1) I have just tried now and the first crash happened when loading default track and it got to the BMW load point, then it crashed to desktop with mini dump file.

2) With the BMW crashing i deleted the file for the BMW in the teams folder and loaded the game again. I chose the Chevrolet car and again it crashed at the track loading screen. This time when loading the Chevrolet car and with mini dump file.

also tried with a different default track and it did the same.

Not sure what to do next...

Thanks Richard

Allright, just tested my install. So I had a crash. This comes with new drivers, GPU mostly. I then wanted to use the link in Steam to config, but crashed. Using the config.exe in Windows folder of race allowed me to set it, and after that I could play. No issues till pit lane (didn't drive). You must use the Race07 "game" at least once after configuring, else it may not even start or crash.

so with a clean system and fresh steam install, i installed all race packs etc and found the AP files that are missing from steam, with no mods or tracks it still crashes to desktop with windows searching for the problem.. Something must have changed. All other games f12015, motogp2015 all work and have no other crashes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back