Little brother got me banned on s397 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how I can speak to s397, my little bro who is an iracing fan, posted a load of **** posts on my forum account and got me banned, when I click on anything, like to try and speak to devs, it just says you’re banned.
I’ve banished my little brother from my pc, he got me banned from two other games forums.

I have to say I was active on that thread and saw those posts.
Yes you were complaining alot about lack of polish all over the forum but those last few posts that got you banned were full of uncontrolled cursing as if from someone who had a nervous breakdown.
It wasn't your style.
Now I see why.

Btw did you see those posts?

I have to say I was active on that thread and saw those posts.
Yes you were complaining alot about lack of polish all over the forum but those last few posts that got you banned were full of uncontrolled cursing as if from someone who had a nervous breakdown.
It wasn't your style.
Now I see why.

Btw did you see those posts?
I didn’t see the posts, my little brother just admitted, after a few slaps, that he called one of the devs a dick head or something.
Can you remember what was actually said.

3 days after they reactivated your account (which btw was their good will after seeing those posts no matter who wrote them) you posted, among other whining, this:
"im just about done with rf2,, i have never come across a game that is so amateurish its actually gob smacking"

I would ban you too just for the laugh.

Btw why do you care if game doesn't suit you?
Move on.

3 days after they reactivated your account (which btw was their good will after seeing those posts no matter who wrote them) you posted, among other whining, this:
"im just about done with rf2,, i have never come across a game that is so amateurish its actually gob smacking"

I would ban you too just for the laugh.

Btw why do you care if game doesn't suit you?
Move on.

So you are ok with a dev team pushing content for money, that is underpar compared to what some modders give us for free.
If you think what I said in your quotes is a ban able offence then geesh, the suns coming out now, poor snowflake.

@patchedupdemon
Take screenshots and create bug reports-i think this is only one working tactics. Also keep screenshots for youself. Sometimes if you want fanboi to shut up screenshots can help.
Yeah I’m too dumb and idiotic for that, I’d just rather say it how I think it is.
I came from iracing to rf2, iracing do not release sub par content, you have to pay for the quality, and I’ve always said I’d pay more if s397 got the standards right.
I’ve done nothing but fanboy since I joined, but over time I’ve seen the shoddy ness of s397s releases, I know I paid a one time fee, and I’ve said before, if they need to change to a subscription, to deliver the quality that iracing can, I would gladly pay it
But there’s smallest dev teams, releasing better quality products, so to me there’s no excuse when you charge for contents/dlc

So you are ok with a dev team pushing content for money, that is underpar compared to what some modders give us for free.
If you think what I said in your quotes is a ban able offence then geesh, the suns coming out now, poor snowflake.
If I don't like some game I don't buy it.
Simple as that.
I don't whine and complain about it, I move on to something better.

It's not elections or something like that when I don't have a choice because unfortunately I wasn't asked where I wanted to be born so ended up in a shitty country.
This is a computer game. Don't like it? Move on. You are not obliged to buy dlc. You do have to pay taxes.

Btw you could be right about rf2 and bugs and etc. but that is not the point here.
Are you really surprised you were banned after nonstop ****-talking or are you aware that everybody in their position would do the same and this is just your whining personality continued?
Can you see who is the real snowflake here?
Yes, it's you.

Now go open another thread crying about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%