LITE - Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod

Misc LITE - Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
stonehedge24 submitted a new resource:

LITE - Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod - for low-end hardware | Car Performances + Tyre Allocations of the real F12018 season | all languages

Gameplay Videos:
to_be_added

This is a Lite version of the RCP / RTA mod for F1 2017 intended for low-end hardware users. So there are no skins!

With this mod you can:
- Save your progress in career mode but you need to start a new one first
- Play Grand Grix Mode and can save your progress there
- Play the Event Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed
- Play Time Trial Mode, but your time is not valid due to having mods installed...

Read more about this resource...

Hello. I installed Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod and i have infinite loading problem. Next i reinstaled game and installed LITE - Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod and still i have the same problem. What should I do? Thanks for help.

Then I cant help you now. All skins and textures are removed for lower VRAM usage (except Garages). The next update will include only the changed performances + languages(text). That should fix it.

Hello. I installed Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod and i have infinite loading problem. Next i reinstaled game and installed LITE - Realistic 2018 Car Performance / Tyre Allocation / Season Mod and still i have the same problem. What should I do? Thanks for help.
Click on the google drive link (readme file) for the new MINOR version. It should not crash with that version.

Hey I installed this mod today, everythings working great, however in career mode (I started a new one), the calendar is still the one from 2017, is this intended? aus-china-bahrein..etc

Hi
Could you explain a little bit, which things are different betwen lite version and Minor version?

¡Thank you!
Screenshot (1460).png

Hello I have a infinity loading same with the Lite Version ... with I7-7700K and 1070 Ti :/ also not a little config. I wait to play your mod :/
Thanks for your respond

Hello I have a infinity loading same with the Lite Version ... with I7-7700K and 1070 Ti :/ also not a little config. I wait to play your mod :/
Thanks for your respond
Only a few of the thousands of users (that have a very good enough hardware) still experience the infinite loading bug and only the minor version works for them. Currently I dont have any clue why this is the case. I will set up a manuall install directory with a video in some days. Havnt found the time yet :/

cause dnt understand it very wellthe "how to use it.txt"(eng not my native language)
for every track in career mode must copy paste each folder said the advisor png?

thnx in advance :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years