List of working Racer cars.

Is there a list already posted, I think it would be a good idea, also I have a Reocurring Megaupload account we could use for long therm hosting.

Not really working, but a list with cars that you could download. It would be something you could quickly download cars without asking everywhere. Get it? Iv'e seen many cars with broken links, but I think a big list supported by people with old cars in the hardrive and my Megaupload account for long lasting links would be good. Sorry for my bad english.

:frown:I feel stupid now

No need for that.. the list is far from "complete".. RyanT's 68 Barracuda is missing.. and I could not find the Limo either.. so, in the same spirit as you intended, I encourage everyone to upload cars to traccion, or at least to ask the traccion-admins if they can update their lists.. I can start.. I will email them and ask them to add the 68 Cuda, and, I will release my 440 version as well.. not much more I can do on it anyway.. the dofs are locked and I have tweaked it for about a year now.. heh.

Oh! And the russian cars, they should be there too.. the VAZ and the GAZ ;)

If they don't reply, we could start one here? I want to gain Megaupload reward points. The link I would provide last as long as a renue my account.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%