list for cars and tracks with AI

Can I have the official list of cars and tracks for AI ?
I want to renew and to buy only the content to use against the AI.
Thnkas

The last build added talledega & Daytona with the Cup cars....all paid content

The mx-5 and Skippy have been added to the road cars and a few other tracks listed but can't remember off the top of my head.
Search in RD iracing forms for the latest build threads in jan/Feb and it will list the ai content.
Asides from the Porsche and a few tracks most the road stuff is free with the base content.

Last edited:
For the incoming update:

- The following cars have been enabled for AI Races:
- - Audi RS 3 LMS
- - Dallara F3
- - Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport MR

- The following tracks have been enabled for AI Races:
- - Brands Hatch Circuit - Grand Prix
- - Daytona International Speedway - 2007 - Road Course
- - Daytona International Speedway - Road Course
- - Summit Point Raceway - Summit Point Raceway

- AI Drivers have received additional training at the following track configurations:
- - Daytona International Speedway - Oval
- - Nürburgring Grand-Prix-Strecke - Grand Prix
- - Sebring International Raceway - Club
- - Sebring International Raceway - International

- The following adjustments have been made to AI Drivers:
- - AI Drivers should now avoid using brakes on suitable ovals, relying instead on just lifting.
- - AI Drivers overall behavior at Superspeedways has been improved.
- - AI Drivers have improved their understeer driving.
- - AI Drivers have received additional training for exiting pit stalls.

- The following adjustments have been made to AI Vehicles:
- - Tire degradation algorithms have been optimized.
- - Wheel grip changes from tire curing have been reduced slightly.
- - The algorithm for brake heat calculations has been adjusted.

- When running an AI event, the Simulation will now wait for you to exit the car before transitioning from one Session type to the next.
- - The Session should run for up to 10 minutes if you remain in the car. Once you exit the vehicle, the Session type advances immediately.

- AI Rosters now support custom specular maps for car paints.

- Fixed an issue where the "Disable Car Damage" option was not functioning for AI Races.

- Fixed an issue that could prevent you from getting to the "Grid" button if you went into the garage just as the Race Session was starting.

- AI Drivers have received additional training at the following track configurations:
Haha good one.:thumbsup:
It sounds like the bots have had some friendly track weekend with grilling in the pit boxes.
And maybe the Stig as an overly sober coach. :roflmao:

grilling in the pit.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: F_B
It seems clear that the physics model is different for the AI and crash damage does not seem to affect them quite in the same way. I had some pretty nice Skippy racing yesterday with the AI, overall the way they drive is really nice.

It seems clear that the physics model is different for the AI and crash damage does not seem to affect them quite in the same way. I had some pretty nice Skippy racing yesterday with the AI, overall the way they drive is really nice.

That seems to be the case.
They are a good challenge and can deliver a nice race but seeing that they’re not affected by damage ruins the immersion a bit.

I think they are affected for damage at least in bigger hits. I think this is just that they run a lesser physics models that is in this case is coded wrong. You should inform Iracing on that.

Does anyone know what cars they plan to add? I'm dirt poor and I'd love to see the legacy content given some AI. They pretty much monopolized oval content then overpriced it, so unfortunately it's my only option for it.
My advise to anyone dirt poor.....iracing is probably not the game for you at this time :)

Nascar heat might be more affordable if your just looking for ai races.
Iracing you could run the rookie events with the base content and not have to buy anything, street stock, legends, street stock dirt.

Monopolized or just did a better job than the competition?

There bread and butter has always been ovals and they have done an amazing job working with Nascar and it's Grass Roots system to bring tons of content that most outside of the us have heard of.

Eventually all content will be available but who knows how long that will take and what's next?
From what I understand,vthey are releasing things in small batches to ensure the quality is above avg at release.

It would be nice if they focused on the legacy content to bring some new life to the content and allow paid users to use the content again, tho I feel the focus will most likely be on new content with new tech.

Last edited:
Well I actually already own a decent amount of content, but I can't afford (at least right now) all of the tracks I'd need for a Nascar Season, the cars themselves I might be able to stretch for without going over my budget. But yeah You're probably right. I can't see a reason is to why they'd want to do that when they can more with the newer stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back