Lime Rock Park

Tracks Lime Rock Park 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
No such thing as implied consent if the readme doesn't specify its ok.

Also, the T.O.S of this site is pretty clear:

1660670326442.png

Given the chaotic state of many files for GTL/GTR2, especially after the demise of RSC, BH, and nogrip, this site has said such uploads are allowed as long as proper credit is given, and they will be removed if the author appears and objects.

I have uploaded several files I did not create, but were not available elsewhere.

Last edited:
@Bram Hengeveld can hopefully clear this up...

Uploading mods simply because a readme file doesn't explicitly prohibits it.. not an ethical practice at all.

Some mod categories being less monitored than others, sure... but doesn't mean the rules should be bent for them...

Given the chaotic state of many files for GTL/GTR2, especially after the demise of RSC, BH, and nogrip, this site has said such uploads are allowed as long as proper credit is given, and they will be removed if the author appears and objects.

I have uploaded several files I did not create, but were not available elsewhere.
I've found a missed folder in my pc (after years) with a lot of tracks, mainly taken from closed sites. Lime Rock is one of them. After a race against the ai, considered the goodness of it, I've decided to upoload it here for everyone.

@Bram Hengeveld can hopefully clear this up...

Uploading mods simply because a readme file doesn't explicitly prohibits it.. not an ethical practice at all.

Some mod categories being less monitored than others, sure... but doesn't mean the rules should be bent for them...
Peruse the thread regarding the demise of nogrip. People were discussing uploading some of the files from there, official response is what I referenced.

Last edited:
this site has said such uploads are allowed as long as proper credit is given, and they will be removed if the author appears and objects.

Peruse the thread regarding the demise of nogrip.
Surely it's better that these older mods are uploaded here rather than be lost or uploaded to sites that do host illegal stuff.
Some mods were already removed when the creators objected.
Those of us who were NG members from it's RT days just didn't want to lose these resources and I'm pretty sure the creators would be glad that their mods are still enjoyed and appreciated.

FWIW, I heard indirectly from the creator of one of the mods I uploaded; who I don't think is very active in race sims anymore. His attitude was, "Oh cool; I didn't know that was still around. Good to hear people are still using it."

My experience is that those who do not want their files randomly uploaded, or do not want them on certain sites, are the ones who will explicitly state restrictions.

I'm no lawyer, but have been in numerous court cases from real estate issues to patents, and courts will uphold explicit clauses but lack of such implies permission since there is nothing for the court to uphold. This is why the prevalence of "all rights reserved" statements.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.4%